Barr Jewellery Returns
1) All items returned to Barr Jewellery should be sent by “signed for” delivery such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
2) Barr Jewellery will not accept items for return which are aged more than 6 months from the date of purchase.
3) Items which have been damaged through misuse will not be considered for return.
4) Items for return should be securely packaged. Barr Jewellery cannot accept responsibility for items damaged in transit to us. For this reason we would recommend that items are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery, which includes an insurance provision.
5) Barr Jewellery is happy to refund payment against items returned under its: “Sure Return” 14 day guarantee. Please see the Guarantee page for further details.
6) Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.
To return an item please follow the instructions below:
1) Drop us a quick email to let us know you are returning an item.
2) Fill in the returns form at the bottom of your receipt. If there is a fault please give a detailed description.
3) If the item(s) are being returned within the 14 day ‘Sure Return’ period, please include all original packaging. Please ensure all items are adequately protected and packaged, then marked fragile.
4) We suggest you use ‘special delivery’ as Barr Jewellery cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged on their return. ‘Special Delivery’ from Royal mail insures you against such events, as you are responsible for the items during transit. The post office recommend that ‘Recorded delivery’ is NOT used for jewellery.
5) Return to:
Barr & Co Jewellery Ltd
1 Carmarthen Street
We will send a confirmation on receipt of your returned item(s). Refunds can take up to 30 days to process, and must be refunded by the payment method.